INTEGREDIENTS (FOR 4 PEOPLE)
- 150 g flour
- 80 g butter
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 5 g baker’s yeast
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 egg
- 3 slightly tart apples
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- vanilla powder
- 150 g caster sugar
- 30 g butter
- 80 g flour
- 80 g almonds
- Place 150 g flour in a bowl and make a fountain.
- In this fountain, pour 5 g of baker’s yeast dissolved in 3 tablespoons of warm milk, then 80 g of melted butter and finally 1 egg and 1 spoonful of oil.
- With a spatula, quickly work the dough to have a very smooth mixture. Put to rise in a warm place for 1 hour.
- Butter the pie pan (15 cm in diameter). Roll out the dough by hand, paying attention to its crumbliness and delicacy.
- Layer the dough with the 3 apples, peeled, seeded and cut into large strips.
- Split 30 g of butter into small pieces in a bowl.
- Incorporate 80 g of flour, 80 g of chopped almonds, 150 g of caster sugar, 1 pinch of cinnamon, vanilla powder and mix everything gently with your fingers until the preparation has the appearance of a large semolina.
- Cover the apples with this mixture and bake in a hot oven for 35 to 40 minutes.
Serve when removed from the oven with a bowl of cream.