This Tourist Office, a member of Offices de Tourisme de France, the National Federation, classified in category I, is committed to:
- Providing you with an easily accessible reception area and information area.
- Facilitate your steps.
- Provide you with furniture to sit.
- Provide you with free information on the local tourist offer.
- Provide you with free access to wifi.
- Display and disseminate its opening periods expressed in at least two foreign languages.
- Be open at least 305 days a year Saturday and Sunday included in tourist period or animation.
- Answer all year to your mail.
- Provide a permanent reception service held by staff practicing two foreign languages at least.
- Provide the provision of tourist maps, maps and tourist guides on paper.
- Give you access to its trilingual website dedicated and adapted to consultation via embedded media.
- Disseminate its tourist information also on paper support translated into at least two foreign languages relative :
- to all classified tourist accommodation including at least the name of the establishment, postal address, email, website address, telephone contact details, the level of classification;
- to monuments and cultural, natural or leisure tourist sites that may include the indication of rates of use, periods and hours of opening to the public, website and telephone and postal contact details;
- to events and activities;
- to emergency phone numbers.
- Update annually its tourist information.
- Display outside the emergency phone numbers.
- Present all the qualified offer of its area of intervention for all customers.
- Treat your complaints and measure your satisfaction.
- Provide a tourist information service integrating new information technologies and communication (social networks, cell phones, geolocation …)
- Respect a quality approach.
- Provide you with a stay advisor.
- Guarantee the reliability and timeliness of information on the local tourist offer.
Fecamp, October 04, 2021
Certificate of Registration:
(Article R. 211-21 of the Tourism Code)
The registration commission mentioned in Article L. 141-2 of the Tourism Code certifies that the following operator:
OFFICE INTERCOMMUNAL DE TOURISME DE FÉCAMP
QUAI SADI CARNOT – 76400 FÉCAMP , FRANCE
has been registered in the register of travel and tourism operators under the following number: IM076100001 with effect from 01/03/2022
The professional liability insurance is underwritten with :
ALLIANZ IARD, 1 COURS MICHELET, CS 30051 , 92076 PARIS LA DÉFENSE CEDEX, FRANCE
For any suggestions, information, concerning our site, please do not hesitate to write to us:
Fécamp Intercommunal Tourist Office
Quai Sadi Carnot
Tel: 02 35 28 51 01
Design and development
This website was designed and produced by:
the web agency Raccourci and the services of the Fécamp Tourist Office
The provider ensuring the direct storage and hosting and permanent of the site is the web agency Raccourci whose headquarters is 18 boulevard Maréchal Lyautey 17000 la rochelle (website- www.raccourci.fr ).
Hosting of the site
2 rue Kellermann
59053 ROUBAUX CEDEX 1
Processing of personal data
Loi “Informatique et Libertés”
Information about you that is collected on the www.fecamptourisme.com is intended solely for the Fécamp Intercommunal Tourist Office.
You have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning you (art.34 of the Law “Informatique et Libertés”). To exercise this right, send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any person who can prove his or her identity has the right to question the departments or organizations responsible for implementing the automated processing operations, the list of which is accessible to the public pursuant to article 22 below, in order to find out whether these processing operations involve personal information concerning him or her and, if so, to obtain communication of such information.
The commission shall make available to the public the list of processing operations, which shall specify for each of them:
- The law or regulatory act deciding on its creation or the date of its declaration;
- its name and purpose;
- The department from which the right provided for in Chapter V of Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 is exercised;
- The categories of personal information recorded (name, address, postal code, city and email address) as well as the recipients or categories of recipients entitled to receive communication of this information.
The decisions, opinions or recommendations of the commission, knowledge of which is useful for the application or interpretation of this Act, shall be made available to the public under the conditions set by decree.
Partner data processing
In 2009, the Regional Tourism Committee of the Normandy region and the organizations in charge of promoting tourism at the departmental level (Departmental Attractiveness Agencies, Tourism Development Agencies or Tourism departments of the departmental councils) joined forces in a consortium to give birth to and manage in co-ownership the “Norman regional, departmental and local tourism database”. The database is a tourism database. It lists accommodation, activities and leisure activities, sites to visit, restaurants, festivals and events, shops and services, associations and other organizations and contacts related to tourism activities.
Our partners present on our member site to the Contract for the supply of tourist data.
This site is covered by French and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property.
The reproduction of all or part of this site on electronic media or paper is strictly prohibited unless expressly authorized by the website manager.
The presence of hyperlinks to other websites does not commit the Fécamp Intercommunal Tourist Office to the content of these sites.